Sales Executive Job Description
Reporting to: Business Development Director
Based: Woodford Green, Essex
- To sell hosted telephony and associated products and services to new customers.
- To manage and upsell to these customers.
- To meet, as a minimum, Company sales and profit targets.
- To prepare proposals/quotations/tenders in accordance with business margin and position instructions.
- To keep accurate customer records and to update daily the Company CRM database.
- To provide management reports, sales forecasts etc. on time and in the required format.
- To attend sales and product training sessions as and when required.
- To assist at exhibitions, seminars etc. as and when required.
- To undertake other duties as and when required.
- Location: Must live within London & Home Counties
- Minimum experience: 2 years working sales experience.
- Job History: No more than 2 jobs in past 5 years (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Personality Traits: We look for self-confident, ambitious people who want a successful career in selling, whilst having fun and earning money along the way. An ambition to personally grow within the Company and seek more responsibility is also something we like to see in all of our employees.
Who We Are:
- Established business that has been trading for over 30 years.
- A profitable Company with annual turnover in excess of £5m.
- An employer with 40 employees.
- An equal opportunities employer.
- A serial award winning company.
- A Company with ISO 9001 accreditation.
- A Company with ISO 27001 accreditation.
- A Company with a proud and excellent record of employee development.
What We Offer:
- A remuneration package combining salary and uncapped commission that is geared to rewarding successful people, who regularly achieve or exceed targets set.
- Opportunities for advancement in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- A dynamic and vibrant working environment, including a sales team that is driven by success and reward.
- Innovative and rewarding Company incentive programmes.
To apply please contact Nadine Curran on 0208 506 6438 – firstname.lastname@example.org