Moving offices? Consider moving to Frontier, too
Moving offices can be stressful but at Frontier we see it as more of an opportunity. Change can be for the better – a chance to clear out unwanted clutter, reassess old ways of working.
At Frontier we know a relocation is a key time to review your working practices, including your telecoms, and think about what will work best for you moving forward.
Our specialist staff have many years’ experience in managing office moves, so there’s no need to dread the transition. We’ll make sure the whole process is as smooth and seamless as possible, by guiding you through the practicalities you’ll need to consider, such as:
- Planning a move is the perfect time to review your current services. When considering what you want to keep and what you’d like to upgrade, we’ll be here with expert advice. Our team will guide you through your move and advise you on your options.
- Timing is everything – we’ll make sure you get it right. Internet connections need to be ordered well in advance of your office move date.
- For leased lines you will need 60 – 90 days, for ADSL it’s 10-15 days.
- ISDN phone lines will need to be re-directed – you should allow at least 6-8 weeks for that. And when migrating numbers to VoIP, allow a minimum of 20 working days.
- Moving your equipment is relatively easy and can happen over the weekend, but still needs careful planning. If you’re moving into serviced offices, they may insist on you taking their existing services, which will probably be more expensive. If you’re moving out of serviced offices, you will need to get your own internet connection and phone numbers.
Whatever issues you face, don’t stress, we can help. Whether you want to upgrade all your existing services, or simply do a like-for-like transfer, we’ll make sure your move is as hassle-free as possible.
Make your move more manageable – get in touch with us now.