Hosted Telephony – all the productivity, flexibility and functionality you need for a minimal monthly cost
Hosted (or Cloud) telephony is the smart way forward for business telephony. It delivers flexibility and functionality without the need for costly hardware or software, and all for a small monthly fee. There are minimal, or no upfront costs and you can add and remove features as you wish.
At Frontier we work with a range of hosted telephony providers and we are experts at matching the right telephony provider to your particular business. Here are some of the ways hosted telephony could help you:
- Increased Productivity: Staff will be able to communicate from wherever they are. No more needing to be at their desks to talk to customers.
- Great Call Rates: VoIP call rates are far cheaper than calls carried over ISDN lines. And some contracts offer certain calls within the monthly fee.
- Improved functionality: Hosted solutions provide all the practicality of high-end telephone systems without you having to invest in the hardware or software needed to deliver them.
- No Capital Costs
- No Hardware: Think of all the space that will be freed up in your Comms Room
- Just Plug & Play: It really is very simple to set up and start using quickly
- Managed Costs: You only pay for what you need and can flex up or down on a monthly basis
Hosted telephony delivers everything you need for a monthly cost, meaning your business gets the productivity and flexibility you want without you having to invest in unnecessary hardware.
If your current business needs mean that an on-site telephone system is more appropriate for you we can, of course, help you with that.
But if you’d like to talk to our expert team and find out more about how hosted telephony works, please get in touch now.
Frontier Voice & Data works with the top hosted telephone solution providers in the UK, including Avaya, InClarity and Gamma. Each platform is different so we always look to understand your communication needs and your current setup before recommending which platform is most suitable for you.
Most Popular Functionality
- Full call management: transfer calls, put on hold, divert etc.
- Carry your landline around with you, on your mobile.
- Call Reporting: see exactly what is happening. Who is making and receiving how many calls? How many calls are answered, or not? And much more.
- Voicemail: on the handset and recordings emailed to you.
- Call recording: for training and/or compliance purposes, you may want to record some or all calls.
- CRM integration: add all calls to your prospects and clients to their CRM records to give a complete picture of your relationship over time.
- Conferencing: both web and audio conferencing, saving most people travelling to a meeting.
Our Key Partners