Future-proof your telephone system with our flexible SIP Trunk service
With SIP trunks you can update and future-proof your telephone system without having to change your existing lines.
SIP trunks are a cost-effective alternative to traditional ISDN lines and can be used instead of ISDN lines or in combination with them. A SIP trunk connects to your telephone systems via an IP connection (eg your leased line or broadband circuit) and then connects to the public telephone network, making it a flexible way to update your telephone system
- Compatible with virtually every type of IP-enabled telephone system
- Even very old telephone systems may be able to be converted through an additional piece of hardware, with many more modern systems being able to connect directly to SIP
- Low monthly rental charges
- Typically savings are around 50% if you have the internet capacity to carry the extra traffic.
- Low call charges
- Both UK and international numbers available
- Number portability (keep your phone number)
- Almost infinite scalability (Add the exact number of channels that you need, whenever you want them)
- Rapid deployment times
- Great for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Calls can be diverted quickly and easily to wherever you need them to go. Perhaps to another office or to your DR centre
To find out more call our Team now on +44 (0) 8000 92 62 32 or email email@example.com.