As part of our commitment to expand our MyCloud product set, Office 365 is now available!
Microsoft Office is still the defacto office Suite, and Microsoft Office 365 is the complete office in the cloud.
Not only do you get Word, Excel, PowerPoint as desktop apps, (plus all their attendant services and benefits), you also get access to Microsoft’s cloud-based productivity services. These include business-class email, file sharing, HD video conferencing; all working together and connected to Office so you have anywhere access to everything you need.
These are enterprise-level services optimized for any sized businesses. They’re easy to set up and manage, with business grade and 24/7 technical phone support.
And all of these services are available on your mobile devices and online wherever you are, whenever you need them, all for a low monthly license fee.
The Microsoft Office 365 suite is a subscription based hosted, online version of the traditional installed version of Microsoft Office software.
You can access Office 365 using any device anywhere with an internet connection.
- Benefits of Office 365.
- Office Suite(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business, Access)
- Exchange Online(email, calendar, tasks)
- SharePoint Online(web portal for collaboration)
- Yammer(enterprise social networking)
- OneDrivefor Business (cloud file storage)
- Planner (project management)
- Power BI(business intelligence)
- Delve(social document discovery)
- Video (a private video library)
- Sway(a tool for creating reports, presentations and newsletters)
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2016?
Microsoft Office 2016 is a suite of Office applications that generally includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Office 365 is a subscription service with a huge variety of plans available.
Your organization can realize significant cost savings when migrating to Office 365
Our efficient on boarding services help simplify your move to the Cloud and seamlessly manage your IT implementation, while also providing rapid, dedicated support, powerful Email Continuity and Threat Protection solutions.
- Do business anywhere
- Do your best work. Wherever you are
- Connect with customers
- Win sales and build customer loyalty
- Drive efficiency and profitability
- Simplify operations to maximise innovation.
- Innovate with agility
- Meet the challenge of evolving business models.
To find out more call our Team now on +44 (0) 8000 92 62 32 or email email@example.com.